Company Description: Bedard Bros is a family owned auto dealership serving Berkshire County and the surrounding area since 1954. We represent several franchises, Honda, Chevrolet, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and Volvo all in one location with 4 state of the art showroom and service facilities. We also offer a great selection of pre-owned and Certified pre-owned vehicles
Automotive Repair Technician
To Commensurate With Experience
Some High School Coursework
Job Location: Bedard Brothers Auto Sales- Cheshire, Massachusetts
Position Type: Full Time
Located beside Cheshire Lake at the foot of Mount Greylock, surrounded by the Appalachian Trail, it's hard to imagine a prettier spot to shop for, or service an automobile. We sell and service Dodge, Chrysler, JEEP, RAM and Promaster Trucks, Honda, Volvo and Chevrolet automobiles and keep a large inventory of top notch pre-owned vehicles. We have a strong and committed sales and service staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs
"Serving Berkshire County for over 50 years."
• Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks.
• Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed
• Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
• Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
• Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness.
• Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
• Keep a professional appearance.
Skills & Requirements:
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Detail Orientated.
* Driver’s license with a good driving record.
* Minimum two year automotive repair experience.
*Tools a must.
Environmental & Physical Requirements:
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to kneel and crouch, lift.
* Hourly Pay
* Health, dental, life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid Time-Off