Dailey Precast, LLC
295 Airport Road
Company Description: Dailey Precast is a highly specialized manufacturer of pre-stressed, precast concrete products serving New England and the Mid-Atlantic states. Our areas of expertise include: Parking structures, Bridges, Architectural panels and building systems, Stadium and components, and earth stabilization systems.
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) serves as the company representative on all assigned projects and works with Senior Project Manager to achieve overall responsibility for project completion within its allotted time and budget. The APM leads, guides and coordinates all internal project team activities and works with the following external team members to assure a successful project: Owner's representatives, Architects, Engineers, General Contractor' PM and Superintendent, Subcontractors and others as may be assigned.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Review contract documents, including subcontractors, scope and specifications
• Prepares Macro & Micro schedules
• Supervision and/or support of project safety
• Prepares and supervises implementation of project data submittal, material delivery and close out schedules: punch list process, all certifications including inspections resolution of changes and change orders.
• Establishes and maintains updated project records, logs and files
• Assure timely review and update of project records/logs, including those covering submittals, RFIs, job meetings and subcontractor meetings.
• Reviews and interprets construction drawings and details
• Assists production with quality control
• Coordinates special materials purchasing & scheduling
• Coordinates erecting materials purchasing & scheduling
• Prepares and implements erecting contract, including sequence
• Establishes erection sequence for Shipping Department
• Collaborates with shipping department route and product staging plan
• Collaborates with shipping department on scheduled & non-scheduled product delivery
• Supervision of Site Inspectors and Detailers
• Establishes detailing crew and schedules
• Provides timely project updates to management
• Customer Service
• Travel - reliable transportation is required. Travel to project sites within 4 hours of plant location (Boston MA, Metro NY & NJ area) Overnight stays or longer may be required.
• Field coordination. Take a proactive problem solving approach. May require field work with PM group or Superintendent
The successful candidate will demonstrate: excellent inter-personal skills and decision-making abilities, strong communication, organizational and documentation skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and meeting established deadlines An engineering degree or experience working in the construction industry is preferred.