Company Description: For over 80 years we have served the Pittsfield, Bennington, and North Adams areas and have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service.
The honest and courteous staff at each of the Haddad Dealerships dealers understands the needs of each customer, and look forward to providing not only the vehicle that will fit your needs, but also the prices you want. Among the range of quality brands we offer includes Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan along with the full gamut of pre-owned vehicles. In other words, the Haddad Dealerships has exactly what you are looking for!
Additional Business Name: Haddad Subaru and Hyundai
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
Nice to have
Drivers License - Preference: Required
Our growing dealerships, Haddad Subaru and Haddad Hyundai, have immediate employment opportunities available for Automotive Product Specialist; no experience necessary! This is a great opportunity for recent graduates and motivated, entry-level career seekers. We highly encourage energetic people with customer service backgrounds to apply.
Haddad Subaru and Haddad Hyundai have several positions in Pittsfield, MA
- Full-time and flexible scheduling.
- Guaranteed Pay
- Paid Training (No experience necessary!)
- Learn the Automotive Retail Business and launch a lucrative career.
- Career Managerial Opportunities available. (We train and promote from within)
As an Entry Level Product Specialist, you will:
· Spend time with customers to determine their need and discuss vehicle features and options
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate features, advantages, and benefits
· Complete quotes, return emails and voicemails
· Other administrative functions include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
· Support online customers through our Internet Sales Department
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Ideal candidates will have:
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and a team player.
To inquire about the position please reply with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
• Driver's License (Required)
Haddad Dealerships offer benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, 401k with a company match and more!