CT Management Group
37 Main Street
Company Description: Property Management Company
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
This career position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the properties that the company owns and manages. The position is responsible for maintaining all property components including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, life safety, doors, windows, flooring, and roofing systems. This position receives and manages work orders through an on-line based system. This position interacts continuously with property managers, contractors, and tenants of the property to complete work orders. This position requires a rotating system of compensated after hour on-call responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Minimum five years experience in the property maintenance field.
2. Have knowledge of and be able to perform minor repairs to plumbing and electric systems.
3. Have knowledge of and be able to perform minor carpentry, painting, and related work.
4. Good communication skills with co-workers and tenants.
5. Ability to work with on line based work order system.
6. Properly account for man hours by property and project.
7. Properly account for tools, equipment, and materials.
8. Miscellaneous tasks assigned as needed to deliver highly professional property management services to the properties and tenants.
Pay and Benefits:
1. Health and Dental Insurance
2. Retirement Benefit
3. Competitive vacation plan