Company Description: Guidewire, Inc., a non-profit
organization, was formed on December 27, 1982
for the purpose of providing community-based
residential and day program services for persons
with intellectual disabilities in the Pioneer
Valley and the Berkshires.
Guidewire Inc., is currently accepting applications for residential Program Managers. This is a full-time, exempt management position at one of our residential homes in Pittsfield, MA. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and supervisory skills, excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Program Managers are responsible for the management of the daily operations of a Guidewire residential program. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; supervising and training support staff, scheduling and administrative duties, direct support of individuals, MAP compliance, on-call crisis rotation, and managing funds. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field is preferred.
2. Minimum of two years experience working with people in the field of Human Services.
3. Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the service delivery system
4. Demonstrated organizational skills
5. Demonstrated ability to multi-task
6. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
7. Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution
8. Demonstrated computer proficiency
9. Valid license and transportation
10. Demonstrated ability to give positive unconditional regard and instill and model the Guidewire philosophy