Private Company Description: Property management company headquartered in Pittsfield, MA but serving local properties in the Berkshires and Eastern NY.
Skilled Maintenance Needed - BENEFITS, 401K, FSA
18-20 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Driver's license - Preference: Required
Property management company is seeking a maintenance technician to oversee the maintenance requests, emergency issues, and general maintenance needs of all of its local properties in the Berkshires and Eastern NY.
This is a full-time, hourly wage position based in Pittsfield. This company offers a BENEFITS package that includes health/dental insurance, vacation pay, 401K, FSA, and a great opportunity for advancement. $18-20/hr. to start, commensurate with experience. This position comes with a maintenance VEHICLE.
This is a rapidly growing company with a great team atmosphere and tremendous growth opportunities.
Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Property Issues
• HVAC Experience
• Carpentry Tasks, including installing new countertops, installing & building a wall from scratch
• New Painting & Touch-Ups
• Minor Plumbing Repairs
• Flooring/Carpeting Restoring
• Light electrical maintenance
• PVC Piping maintenance
• Hot water tank maintenance
• Great Attitude
• Forward Thinker
• 5+ Years of General/Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Basic Carpentry Knowledge
• Attention to Detail
• Able to Work Under Pressure
• High Dexterity
• Computer skills
• Applicants must be able to pass a background check, DRUG TEST, and hold a valid driver's license.