Integrated Eco Strategy facilitates sustainable and regenerative building design, renovation and construction.
Green Building Certification: Living Building Challenge & LEED
Sustainability Analysis & Planning
Healthy Building Materials Specialist
$20/hour Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
New! Healthy Building Materials Specialist Job
Are you ready join a growing team where you can make a real difference?
Integrated Eco Strategy (IntegratedEcoStrategy.com), a national leader in Living Building Challenge consulting and providing client-focused, high-value services relating to energy efficiency and sustainability, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Healthy Building Materials Specialist to support our ongoing business growth and client portfolio expansion. This new part-time hourly (approximately 20 hours per week) position is based in our company offices in North Adams, MA.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, action-oriented person with strong organizational and communications skills. They will enjoy attention to detail in their work to research and track building materials compliance via internet research, emails and phone calls to manufacturers, and then by logging their results in our proprietary database. Training on our proprietary software will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of this new position include but are not limited to:
· Researching building material compliance with various program requirements (LBC and/or LEED v4) through internet research, emails and phone calls to manufacturers.
· Tracking research results through data entry in our proprietary database.
· Regularly updating project managers and clients on the status of research tasks.
· Other tasks related to supporting project teams in pursuit of Living Building challenge and/or LEEDv4 certification.
Success indicators for our Healthy Building Materials Specialist role include but are not limited to:
· Strong initiative and ownership of all aspects of Integrated Eco Strategy’s Healthy Building Materials work streams.
· Strong writing skills and ability to articulate ideas in clear and concise language that all levels of Integrated Eco Strategy team members, vendors, customers and other key stakeholders understand.
· Ability to handle shifting priorities and tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
· Proactive situational leadership, e.g. always looking for ways to improve process communications and address potential problems before they occur versus taking a reactive approach.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy a must.
· Clear and friendly phone communication skills.
Our new Healthy Building Materials Specialist will have:
· 4-year college degree or equivalent experience / combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of 1+ years of experience / familiarity with design and construction of buildings is preferred, but not required.
· Strong Microsoft Office / standard desktop proficiency required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energetic and collaborative interpersonal skills.
· Strong ability to work independently.
If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume’, pay requirements and cover letter telling us why you’re the best candidate for this position to: Info (at) IntegratedEcoStrategy.com.
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: Integrated Eco Strategy does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Integrated Eco Strategy about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at Integrated Eco Strategy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property Integrated Eco Strategy; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Integrated Eco Strategy as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.