Company Description: MountainOne is a mutual holding company headquartered in North Adams, MA. Banking, Insurance, and Investment products are offered at full service offices in the Berkshires (Pittsfield, North Adams, Williamstown), Boston South (Quincy, Rockland, Scituate), and Boston North (Danvers). MountainOne is dedicated to the local communities we serve, with a mission of delivering solutions of real value that help individuals, businesses, and community institutions manage their financial lives with clarity and confidence.
Founded in 1848, MountainOne Bank provides a complete array of personal and business banking and electronic services.
MountainOne Insurance provides personal and business insurance, bonding services and group benefits solutions.
MountainOne Investments provides individual investment services and group financial benefit plans (financial professionals offering securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor).
Professional Development is one of MountainOne’s core commitments. We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for career growth, and access to meaningful benefits. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, we encourage you to apply.
Additional Business Name: MountainOne Insurance
High School or Equivalent
Obtain and Maintain MA Property & Casualty Insurance Licence - Preference: Required
The Account Executive will work at our affiliated car dealership and will be primarily responsible for selling personal Insurance products to customers originated at this location.
• Act as a liaison between the dealership and MountainOne Insurance
• Maintain compliance of all related company policies, confidentiality, standardized procedures and regulations.
• Quote and place personal auto insurance policies and cross-sell homeowners, umbrella and other personal insurance products
• Properly document all prospects and clients in the Agency Management System software (AMS360)
• Assign clients to Account Managers in the appropriate MountainOne Insurance location for ongoing retention
• Work with dealership employees to increase quoting opportunities
• Attend scheduled work shifts in coordination with peak car selling times
• Log hours in payroll system.
• Meet or exceed production goals.
• Any other duties as assigned by management
• High School Diploma.
• Obtain and maintain MA Property & Casualty Insurance Broker’s License and any other license as required by residence state.
• Understanding of insurance work methods and procedures.
• Ability to verbally effectively present information to clients, company and agency staff.
• Ability to be self-motivated, provide problem-solving capabilities and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Commitment to the company’s culture and established service standards.
• Ability to deal with and show discretion in confidential matters.
• 25% availability to travel outside of 25-mile radius.
• Ability to sit, drive, bend, transfer between locations, answer the phone, and perform computer input