Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
The housekeeper primary responsibility is for the daily cleaning of assigned guestrooms to Jiminy Peak’s standard of cleanliness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performs routine daily cleaning of assigned rooms: changes bed linen; replaces towels cleans bathroom thoroughly; vacuums, mops and dusts daily; upkeep on vacant rooms; replenishes paper goods; and maintains orderly cart and storeroom.
• Prioritizes workload according to guest arrivals and departures.
• Calls Housekeeping for additional supplies and items when needed
• Performs periodic heavy cleaning of rooms on an assigned basis.
• Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
• Performs other job-related duties as directed
• Adheres to Jiminy Peaks standards for guest service
• Must be able to physically perform housekeeping tasks that require pushing heavy carts, bending, lifting, and being active all day.
• Must be flexible and able to work with a variety of people.
• Must be able to work with strong chemicals and safely use chemicals for cleaning purposes.
• Must be able to prioritize workload, keeping up with assigned schedule.
• Must be safety conscious; stays alert for potential injuries.
• Must have pride in completing assigned tasks to Jiminy Peak standards.
• Shift Available, 7am-3pm