Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
To Commensurate With Experience
This position works with our accounting department, VP/CFO, and corporate bank representatives to monitor the daily financial activity of the corporation.
This is an hourly, non-exempt, non-supervisory, Full Time Year Round position reporting to the Head of Accounting Department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure corporate account balances are sufficient by logging on to corporate bank website and verifying accounts
• Work with accounts receivable specialist to verify accuracy of daily deposits, posting to general ledger when complete
• Run cost of sales from lodging software to be posted in general ledger
• Post weekly re-occurring entries
• Review journal entries and post all related entries to general ledger for period PL reports
• Process PL reports and send reports to necessary personnel-within 10-14 days of the particular period PL’s are being run for
• Send PL to corporate bank representative at period end
• Research and respond to charge back notices and any other credit card issues
• Continuously reconcile operating merchant accounts, payroll accounts, and assigned GL accounts
• Review with VP/CFO weekly transfers that need to be completed between corporate accounts
• Serve as liaison between organization and corporate bank
• Expense all claims from 3rd party health administrator
• Forward monthly bank statement to corporate payroll company
• Bachelors degree in accounting or related experience in field
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• High regard for professionalism and confidentiality
• Detail oriented and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to enter information into excel and accounting software accurately and timely