Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Snowsports Race Coach 19/20
Full / Part Time
Race coach assigned to coach athletes age 11 to 13 in a 14 week program. This is a seasonal position/weekends and holiday camp for season 2019/2020.
Applicant must be 18 years or older
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be knowledgeable in the principles and application of alpine ski racing, and the ability to demonstrate and communicate that knowledge clearly and positively.
• Be able to maintain a safe learning environment.
• Be enthusiastic and outgoing.
• Accept all assignments with equal enthusiasm.
• Be professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of Jiminy peak, including but not limited to lodging, food and beverage, and lifts.
• Be well groomed and in proper uniform including a turtleneck, jacket and name tag.
• Able to adhere to Jiminy Peak’s mission, vision, and core values.
• Able to be punctual and adhere to a set schedule.
• Must be 18 years
• Able to ski at a black level
• Has reliable transportation
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. or more
• Submit to a criminal background check (CORI)
• Prior Alpine race experience preferred but not necessary
• USSA Level 100 certification is preferred and possess a current USSA coaching license and Tri State Alpine Ski Racing Association membership