Company Description: Envision working with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000
hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates
across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost
$4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts
like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one
team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our
signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been
recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies,
Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most
Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for
2nd Shift Common Area Attendant
competitive Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Clean and maintain the common areas of the Resort to meet property standards.
• Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
• Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Keep walkways, stairs, and all other public spaces maintained.
• Clean restroom areas and replace paper products.
• Wash windows.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
• Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs)
• Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
• Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
• Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
• Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
*Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
*Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
*Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug test prior to employment.
PLEASE VISIT WWW.WVOJOBS.COM TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS POSITION OR APPLY THROUGH BERKSHIRE JOBS.