Company Description: We are looking for individuals who are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success, and build relationships? We would love for you to apply now to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Additional Business Name: Oak N' Spruce Resort
Vacation Sales Consultant-Six Figure Potential
North Adams, Adams, Williamstown, Clarksburg, Florida, Savoy, New Ashford, Cheshire, Lanesborough, Windsor, Pittsfield, Dalton, Hinsdale, Peru, Lenox, Washington, Richmond, Lee, Great Barrington, Stockbridge, W. Stockbridge, Alford, Becket, Mt. Washington
High School or Equivalent
Sales, business development, real estate - Preference:
The Elite Sales Consultant provides a tour guest presentation in the Sales department by delivering a new wave of sales experience for VIP Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) loyalty rewards members and renters. The primary function is to ensure a superior guest experience while our guests are visiting the resort. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being a HCV owner will provide added value to their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or concerns while providing a quality customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
• Conducts a tour guest presentation as trained and scheduled.
• Attends training classes for continuous improvement.
• Participates in demonstration/assessment rides that are scheduled with the Sales Managers or Sales Training Managers who invest in your success.
• Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
• Executes proper communication with the assigned Sales Training Managers and all members of the Elite Line Sales force. Assists in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
• Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers.
• Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and owners to ensure a great sales tour experience.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma, GED equivalent
• Higher education encouraged