Company Description: We are looking for individuals who are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success, and build relationships? We would love for you to apply now to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Additional Business Name: Oak N' Spruce Resort
Holiday Inn Club- Vacation Counselor (Starts 9/9)
$12.00 Per Hour
North Adams, Adams, Williamstown, Clarksburg, Florida, Savoy, New Ashford, Cheshire, Lanesborough, Windsor, Pittsfield, Dalton, Hinsdale, Peru, Lenox, Washington, Richmond, Lee, Great Barrington, Stockbridge, W. Stockbridge, Alford, Becket, Mt. Washington
High School or Equivalent
The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor is to discover the owner’s needs & interests and to create a vacation portfolio with Holiday Inn Club Vacations.
Consultants working within this department will receive:
• Two weeks of paid training
• Pre-scheduled guests/tours. No cold calling or marketing your potential owners.
• Target income of $65K (This is a commission role, income potential is much higher)
• Daily contests/opportunities to make an additional $100-$1,000.
• Monthly bonuses that range from an additional 1%-9% commission.
• BEST Referral Program that allows you to make $200 - $11,700 for each employee referral.
• Quarterly Award Dinners & Top Producer bonuses – monthly $500, yearly $5,000
• Masters Trip – all expense paid vacation with the company. Previous years have been to
Aruba, Cabo, and Whistler, Canada. 2020 destination is Paris, France.
• Company Awards – End of Year bonuses presented in Orlando $1,000- $85,000
• Benefits (effective at 90 days)– Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401K with 4% matching
• Travel discounts with IHG (Starting at $39 per night)
• Local discounts
• Relocation Opportunities
• Career Advancement and Leadership Training
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma, GED equivalent
• Some sales or marketing experience a plus