Company Description: The Berkshire Meadows Programs provide residential, special education, and day habilitation services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have developmental disabilities including significant cognitive, physical, and medical disabilities. Services are provided in an attractive campus setting in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, as well as several community-based homes.
Additional Business Name: Justice Resource Institure
Full / Part Time
Are you looking for a rewarding, fulfilling career?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS! (up to $2,000)
Justice Resource Institute has the career for you.
Berkshire Meadows is a residential facility for children and adults with severe intellectual disabilities and complex medical problems. We are currently seeking RNs to join our team of caring professionals.
Let us know what flexible schedule works for you. We offer the following Shifts:
6 AM to 2 PM
2 PM to 10 PM
10 PM to 6 AM
• Mass RN License
• Experience working with special needs population preferred.
• Meet programs requirements for CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) and SAFIS background check
• Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.
• Acceptable Driving Record check and a valid driver’s license
• Health (50-85% of premium paid by JRI)
• Dental (company paid)
• Company sponsored pension plan
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
• Life insurance
• Supplemental Life/AD&D
• Generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays)
Learn more about our dynamic programs at www.jri.org