Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
13.00-14.00 Per Hour
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI Employment & Healthcare Services is hiring for a Pre-Registration representative. Pre-Registration Rep is responsible for providing professional interviewing of patients for pre-registration for appointments. The Pre-registration patient care representative contributes to a work environment that is innovative, caring and collaborative and supports the mission and vision of the organization and compliance protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Contact patients prior to their scheduled appointment
• Captures and records accurate demographic and financial data
• Invite patient to portal
• Identify reason for visit and gather supporting documents (labs, discharge summary, consult notes, xray report, etc)
• Review and update clinical information (medications, allergies, pharmacy, etc)
• Remind patients to bring Home Monitoring data
• New patients – ensure appropriate medical records have been received, follow up if not
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively work with Athena and various health insurance verification software/websites
• Knowledge of medical office procedures and insurance verification
• Ability to demonstrate a mature, dependable and responsible approach when interacting with patients, physicians and co-workers
• Understands referral requirements of major third-party payers
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of medical terminology
• Ability to listen effectively
• Commitment to service excellence a must