Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI is seeking a qualified Welder for a part time position. Apply in person at the job site on Thursday 8/16 from 3pm-6pm. ASHUELOT PARK 401 South St., Dalton, MA
• Perform all aspects of welding, brazing and cutting using gas and electric welding equipment. ALUMINUM experience preferred.
• Fabricate product by cutting, burning and welding various materials
• Use cutting and bending equipment to configure material to size and shape
• Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded (set up, assemble and tack weld)
• Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
• General knowledge of machinery as applicable to metalworking industry.
• Prefer experience in tig welding, specifically aluminum, and prior familiarity with sheet metal.
• Vocational training and/or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus relevant experience
• Knowledge of welding operations
• Knowledge of the use of hand tools
• Ability to follow direction.
** Must be able to pass pre employment drug, background and physical