Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Some High School Coursework
A/P Clerk - Full time permanent position.
- Accounts Payable utilizing the agencies paperless software
- Print and submit annual 1099's and associated 1096.
- Request escrow withdrawals for managed properties as outlined by appropriate Property Management staff
- Cash receipts entries in the Timberline and Classic Real Estate software programs.
- Prepare bank deposits including ACH's.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Print and verify monthly delinquencies for managed properties.
- Charge late fee and interest charges to appropriate delinquent owners/tenants
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries, financial statements and work papers for the assigned managed properties.