Company Description: Named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and one of the most dog-friendly companies in the U.S.
Thriving in a start-up culture takes a bit of moxie- a special breed of person who sees opportunity in an open road, knows what they have to offer, and gets busy making things happen. Working at Zogics is a bit like being in the Wild West. We like exploring new territory, shaking things up, and taking calculated risks to grow. You’ll have the floor when you have a great new idea, and the bandwidth to use your talents to go after them.
We're a fun, thriving dot-com in the health, fitness and hospitality space with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future for us and for you. Yes, there is more. We chose to be located next to a state forest so that we can hike, run, bike, and x-country ski right from our front door. Meetings often involve walks outside, and it’s not uncommon to find the staff socializing after work at one of our local watering holes. We also think businesses should give back, which is why we donate a portion of all sales to local land preservation organizations. Does all this appeal to you? It’s about a lifestyle, not just a job.
Full time members of Zogics enjoy:
• 100% health coverage
• Life insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• 12 Weeks Parental Leave (8 weeks paid in full)
• $500 stipend for local cultural events
• $250 stipend for competitive athletic event entry fees
• 50% local CSA subsidy
• Half-priced massages from our in-house massage therapist
• CSA subsidy
• Free beer in the company fridge
• Free dry cleaning with pick-up/drop-off at the office
• On-site shower for mid-day exercise
• And more!
Additional Business Name: Zogics
Website Product Data Admin
SEO - Preference: Preferred
Work at one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces in the U.S. (2018 & 2019)!
We’re looking for a eCommerce Product Data Administrator to join Zogics, a leading one-stop-shop for health and fitness professionals headquartered in Lenox.
The Product Data Administrator is responsible for maintaining and updating our product catalog for our e-commerce websites, zogics.com and zogicspet.com, as well as 3rd party channels (including Amazon, Walmart, and eBay). You will manage and create all new and existing product listings using up-to-date product details (description, options, pricing, metadata, images and a variety of other merchandising enhancements) provided by Zogics and our vendors. You will work with and have responsibilities to multiple departments, including e-Commerce, Operations, Marketing, Accounting, and Sales/Customer Service.
* Create and manage product listings on our company websites and 3rd party channels
* Create and manage product data in our back-office applications
* Regularly import/export and synchronize data from multiple systems with accuracy
* Assist with product category navigation structure, sort order, and overall alignment
* Maintain basic metadata SEO requirements for all listings on Zogics.com including meta-data, in-store search terms, and sort order
* Monitor pricing by competitors and vendor MAP/list price changes
* Assist in monitoring product pricing/margin, report on product profitability
* Interface with and be a proactive liaison with our vendors and partners
* Assist Customer Service team with description updates, pricing and vendor requests
* Assess and report inconsistencies to management for review and resolution.
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently
* Ability to quickly learn new software, services, and systems
* Knowledge of online product merchandising and SEO
Zogics is headquartered in Lenox, Massachusetts, which was recently designated the Best Small Town in the Northeast (USA Today). Lenox is situated in the Berkshires, a bucolic mountainous region in the western part of the state long known for a unique blend of culture, nature and excellent food -- all just two and a half hours from both Boston and New York City. Zogics was named one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S. by Inc magazine and included in the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Zogics was also named the 8th most dog-friendly company in the country by Rover.com. If you are someone who loves to work in a fast, unpredictable yet ever-growing environment, we want to hear from you!