Company Description: Lenco is the nation’s leading designer and manufacturer of Tactical Armored Security Vehicles for Response and Rescue missions. We serve all Law Enforcement, Military and Government security agencies and are a prominent supplier both domestically and internationally. Lenco is a privately-held, family-owned company in business since 1981. We have 110 employees and three manufacturing facilities in Pittsfield, MA. with nearly 160,000 sf of factory and office space. Lenco armored vehicles are in all the top US cities and in use in over 45 countries around the world. Our business is growing and we are expanding to meet worldwide demand. Please visit www.LencoArmor.com to learn more.
Experience in Payroll Administration - Preference: Required
Solid experience in ADP Workforce Now - Preference: Required
Proficient in Microsoft Excel as well as Word, Powerpoint and Outlook - Preference: Required
Professional Certifications as appropriate - Preference: Preferred
Must be able to past physical requirements - Preference: Required
This position will be responsible for the processing and disbursement of the weekly and bonus payrolls using ADP Workforce Now and answering employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, paystubs and withholdings. We are looking for personable candidate with excellent verbal, written communications and organizational skills. The candidate must have a high attention to detail and accuracy with all work and the ability to work a 40 hour week independently.
Key Responsibilities include:
• analyze, prepare and input information to produce accurate weekly and bonus payrolls in ADP
Workforce Now for 100+ employees.
• work with Operations Manager on vacations, absences and no shows and with Production
Coordinator to insure time clock reports are correct. Adjust in ADP as necessary.
• input new hires, terminations and pay changes, updates and corrections to employee and payroll
• audit payroll registers and ensure taxable fringe benefits are accounted for.
• reconcile and arrange payment for monthly billing statements for all benefit plans.
• administer and enroll employees in the Lenco 401K plan and maintain records and schedule plan
broker presentations. The candidate will also administer and enroll employees , when eligible,
into the Lenco Health, Dental and Life Insurance plans.
• generate and run custom payroll and employee benefit reports for management.
• complete wage verifications as requested by government agencies and other parties.