Company Description: United Cerebral Palsy of Berkshire County serves children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities and their families in Berkshire County and throughout Western Massachusetts through a full array of services and resources. United Cerebral Palsy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment contingent on CORI, SORI, Criminal Background Check (Finger Printing) and Driving Record results.
Some High School Coursework
UCP of Berkshire County is seeking caregivers who would be willing to invite a person with a disability to live in their home. These paid caregivers will be a part of our shared living or adult family care team and receive the full support of a professional case manager along with a registered nurse.
· A high school diploma or GED
· Must be a mature person 18 years of age or older
· Valid driver’s license and availability of a private vehicle
· Current physical indicating fit to care for an individual; including TB testing
· Ability to pass the background checks, ei: CORI, SORI and Federal Finger Printing