Company Description: Mount Greylock Regional School District
JV Girls Basketball Coach
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
Mount Greylock Regional School seeks a JV Girls Basketball Coach.
Position responsibilities include:
- Planning practice sessions
- Determining contest strategies
- Working with Varsity Coach
- Supervision of athletes
- Monitoring the academic progress of of team members
- Following the MIAA and MGRS rules and regulations
- Certification in CPR and AED a plus.
MGRS coaches are paid a stipend as outlined in the Mount Greylock Regional School District Teachers and Professional Staff Collective Bargaining Agreement.
All offers of employment with Mount Greylock Regional School District are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the employment screening process including SAFIS (CHRI) federal and CORI state background check reports.
At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
Citizenship, residency or work visa required