Northern Berkshire Pediatrics
77 Hospital Ave, Suite 302
Company Description: Pediatric Primary Care
Behavioral Health Clinician
To Commensurate With Experience
licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts - Preference: Required
Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, an experienced, dedicated and family-focused pediatric practice, is seeking candidates for an opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. Northern Berkshire Pediatrics is a Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated primary care practice.
The successful candidate will become an integrated member of our provider team. Working with our practice’s family-centered medical home, the behavioral health provider will conduct clinical evaluations, deliver short-term, evidence-based, behavioral health interventions to patients and families, provide consultative support to medical clinicians and staff, and help support the medical home team in making referrals to community-based providers and services.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling (LMFT, LICSW or LMHC), or doctoral level in psychology.
• Must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts.
• Experience working with children, adolescents, and families
• Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting is preferred.
• Excellent diagnostic skills, flexible approach to work, and use of problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable.
• Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to document within electronic medical system, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice.
Interested candidates should send CV or resume, letter of interest, and salary expectations to email@example.com.