Company Description: LympheDIVAs is a growing business in Pittsfield, MA. Founded in 2006, LympheDIVAs creates fashionable medical compression garments for women (and men) with lymphedema, a side effect of breast cancer treatment that can cause permanent swelling in the arms. Please visit us online at www.lymphedivas.com to see our products and learn more about our unique story and very special mission.
Some College Coursework Completed
Nice to have
Nice to have
We are looking for a full-time employee to work as part of our production team. Duties include garment intake, quality assurance testing, inventory, production, packaging and shipping orders.
- Energetic, self-motivated and organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and within a team
- Understanding or experience with production graphics and screen printing
- Basic computer and office skills
- Able to spend extended periods of time standing or moving
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Previous experience shipping packages and using shipping software
- Applying designs onto garments & screen printing
- Garment intake, inventory and quality assurance testing
- Packing and shipping of orders
- Working with Customer Service and the rest of the production team to ensure customer happiness
- General office organization and other duties as assigned
- Full-time, Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Hourly rate is to be determined depending on experience
- Two weeks vacation each year
Tell us, why are you a perfect fit for LympheDIVAs? To be considered for this position, please review our website to learn about our mission (www.lymphedivas.com) and submit a resume on BerkshireJobs.com.