Company Description: Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC is a privately held, US manufacturer of performance and applications specific, carbide cutting tools. We are headquartered and manufacture in the Berkshires in Pittsfield, MA.
We market our products under the Data Flute brand. Data Flute is recognized as an industry leader in precision, performance carbide end mills.
IT Network Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to our company’s business needs. The Web Developer will need to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation for our manufacturing customers.
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and IT and Executive Management Resources, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility especially in mobile design, general web functions and standards.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of Windows Server IIS. This would include of troubleshooting of log files daily.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with development of a customer chat/CRM solution feature.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications and maintaining of commerce managers with company’s standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications: