Thriving in a start-up culture takes a bit of moxie- a special breed of person who sees opportunity in an open road, knows what they have to offer, and gets busy making things happen. Working at Zogics is a bit like being in the Wild West. We like exploring new territory, shaking things up, and taking calculated risks to grow. You’ll have the floor when you have a great new idea, and the bandwidth to use your talents to go after them.
We're a fun, thriving dot-com in the health, fitness and hospitality space with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future for us and for you. Yes, there is more. We chose to be located next to a state forest so that we can hike, run, bike, and x-country ski right from our front door. Meetings often involve walks outside, and it’s not uncommon to find the staff socializing after work at one of our local watering holes. We also think businesses should give back, which is why we donate a portion of all sales to local land preservation organizations. Does all this appeal to you? It’s about a lifestyle, not just a job.
Full time members of Zogics enjoy:
• 100% health coverage
• Life insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• A company gym
• $250 stipend for competitive athletic event entry fees
• $500 stipend for local cultural events
• 50% local CSA subsidy
• Free membership to The Trustees
• Free book allowance (we're BIG on professional development)
• Free beer in the company fridge
• Free dry cleaning with pick-up/drop-off at the office
• On-site shower for mid-day exercise
• And more!
Learn more at www.zogics.com/careers