Pittsfield Lawn & Tractor is currently seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage dealership's marketing plan and strategies through Newsprint, Radio, TV, Billboard and Web based marketing, etc.
- Meet with advertising representatives to create and schedule ads throughout the year
- Maintain and manage dealer's website by updating site content and vehicle inventory on a daily basis
- Analyze website statistics
- Manage online sales of equipment through e-commerce marketplaces
- Support sales team in a retail environment
- Work closely with the Sales team to promote manufacturers' equipment through the appropriate sales channels
- Manage onsite/offsite whole good inventory
- Perform basic yard maintenance by rearranging and moving power equipment and machines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and web based commerce sites such as Craigslist, Ebay, etc.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
Preferred experience/skills include:
- Knowledge of Power equipment, power sports and construction equipment industries a plus
- Associates Degree or higher in business or a related field
- Previous experience working in a power sports/lawn and garden equipment dealership