Most employers find that their biggest business challenge isn’t accounting, marketing, sales, or production. It’s finding and attracting the right talent.
Not only do you need people with the correct mix of skills, enthusiasm, and experience to do the job, you also need employees who will fit in with your company. People with the right attitude, who can work effectively in your unique corporate environment. And that’s a tall order.
Why limit your employee search?
Why not advertise to the whole world?
With Berkshirejobs.com, you’re able to reach potential candidates whom you’d never otherwise find. And you can do so more quickly, effectively, and with a lower cost-per-hire than traditional recruiting methods.
When you sign up for Berkshirejobs.com, top-notch resumes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can also search our powerful resume database, day or night.
Our tiered participation structure means that Berkshirejobs.com will work for you whatever your size, budget, or needs.
A cost effective alternative or enhancement to your current recruiting practices, Berkshirejobs.com can offer you more for less with the following features and capability:
Your participation on this site will not only increase job applicants for your company, it will educate current and future job seekers about what you can offer as a employer.
- Easy job posting process with unlimited text
- Ask up to 3 Pre-Screening job filter questions
- Public and private job posting capabilities
- Capability to upate or edit information at anytime
- Inbox email notifications of new resumes
- Access account and respond to applicants online at anytime
- Resume search & save capabilities
- Job posting expiration reminders
- Additional employer resources including templates
for applicant letters, and sample interview questions
- Upgrade from standard posting & premier your company all year-round with:
- Company logo
- Featured Employer status (varies bronze/silver/gold investment)
- Unlimited number of job postings (varies bronze/silver/gold investment)
- Advertising on iBerkshires.com at discounted price