Company Description: Elizabeth Freeman Center provides domestic
violence and sexual assault services and
advocacy in Berkshire County and surrounding
areas. Our services are free and confidential,
and include counseling, safe shelter, court
advocacy, a 24/7 toll-free hotline, and much
more. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Finance and Administrative Assistant
Some College Coursework Completed
Elizabeth Freeman Center is hiring a full-time Finance and Administrative Assistant to provide support to our finance department and administrative staff. Proficiency in Quickbooks required. Experience with non-profits preferred.
• Assist in the implementation of finance policies, procedures, and systems
• Maintain accurate financial records
• Complete efficient data entry in Quickbooks and other information systems
• Process and file paperwork
• Perform general clerical support, such as monitoring fax machine, making copies, faxing, preparing letters and documents, keeping records/logs, helping to maintain a welcoming physical environment, etc.
• Serve as receptionist as needed
o Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
o Greet clients and people who walk-in, make them feel welcome, direct them to appropriate destination
o Tidy and maintain reception area, conference room, and waiting room
o Maintain sense of calm in a busy environment
• Other duties as assigned to promote agency mission
• Proficiency in Quickbooks
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to handle a variety of tasks, work at a fast pace, and manage stress during busy periods
• Motivated and organized
• Love of puzzles and variety
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive pay and excellent benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Unfortunately, we CANNOT accept applications through berkshirejobs.com. Deadline is rolling until position has been filled.