The primary purpose of this position is to make quality sheet to satisfy customer needs through training and experience. The position will support machine tolerances, specifications, materials, and conduct all operations in a timely manner. In addition, this position will monitor machine quality, neatness, inspection and more specifically, the person in this role will be responsible for:
• Reading shop orders
• Following and documenting quality specifications
• Complete lift truck training and demonstrate safe driving
• The set up and operation of winder and the building of reels
• Counting, stacking, labeling and packaging of finished goods.
• Participating in proper shift handoffs
• Adhering to job safety requirements
• Completing safety orientations
• Knowledge and the ability to utilize Job specific IT competencies
• The operation of choppers, belt tables, lift tables, sheet counters, and packaging tools
• Submission of required Job Safety Behavioral Observations
• Reporting of any injury or incident
• All other duties as assigned
This position qualifies for a $2,000 sign on bonus.
Plaskolite seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• High School diploma, high school math and measurement skills, willingness to work on computer technology, and have an understanding of how information reporting through computer software has an impact on decisions
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts (either 5:00 am to 5:00 pm OR 5:00 pm to 5:00 am) in a 2-2-3 routine schedule (including every other Saturdays and Sundays) and overtime (mandatory and voluntary) as business demands require.