• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and control systems such as AC/DC circuits, AC/DC motors, analog and digital circuits, VFD / DC Drives, and power supplies
• Performs appropriate Lockout/Tagout Procedures for all machinery and equipment repairs.
• Provides project support to electrical, instrumentation and electrical control systems projects.
• Interpret drawing and wiring schematics.
• Maintains a strong safety awareness and knowledge of plant electrical processes and safety procedures.
• Must have a minimum of a high school or trade school diploma
• Must possess a State Electricians License (State of Massachusetts preferred) OR have completed electrical apprenticeship program and have the ability to apply for State Electricians License Test
• 3+ years of industry related electrical experience preferred
• Understanding of PLC controls preferred