Aftershool Care Coordinator
After School Care Coordinator
To coordinate and manage after school care
Job Summary: The primary duties of the Afterschool Care Coordinator is to plan and manage the after school care program including ensuring the program is staffed appropriately, activities are planned, and a safe environment is maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide participants with appropriate leadership.
2. Develop and plan activities into the daily routine. To include ample opportunities for students to have large motor movement opportunities outdoors as weather permits.
3. Provide a warm and caring atmosphere for children.
4. Communicate with parets through daily pick-up.
5. Ensure program is appropriately staffed.
6. Plan and distrbute daily snacks.
7. Complete all necessary paperwork.
8. Perform any duties and responsiblities that are within the scope of employment, as assigned by the Principal.
Schedule: 2:15 - 5:00 (or when teh last student leaves) on full school days. 11:15 - 5:00 (or when the last student leaves) on early release school days.