Berkshire Family Practice Associates, PC
20 Elm Street
Company Description: Primary care phyiscian office
Additional Business Name: Berkshire Family Practice Associates
To Commensurate With Experience
Up to One Year
License in Massachusettes - Preference: Required
This position is full-time (40 hours), working four days per week. Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM. No nights, no weekends, no major holidays. Benefits package includes health insurance, retirement savings with employer contribution, 8 paid holidays per year, and earned time.
• Updating and maintaining patient records through our electronic health record
• Gathering and recording patient information such as vital signs, weight, height, medication and allergy changes, medical history, social history, and chief complaint
• Procedures such as administering injections, preforming EKGs, ear irrigations and assisting the physician.
• Collecting and processing lab specimens and performing other clinical tasks as assigned
• Patient education and promotion of health maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experienced Massachusetts Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing
• Strong clinical, prioritization, and decision making skills
• Experience working with an electronic health record
• High level of professionalism, autonomy, and dependability
• Strong customer service and patient education skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills