Company Description: The Option Institute International Learning & Training Center is a 501(c)(3) organization helping people live happier, more self-empowered, and more successful lives. We offer personal growth programs for people worldwide.
Additionally, at the Autism Treatment Center of America, we teach The Son- Rise Program®, an internationally recognized program for children challenged with Autism and all other related developmental difficulties.
We offer professional training in both of the above areas. Our pastoral 100-acre campus provides a perfect setting for not only our students who come to the Institute from over 129 countries but also for the staff. The site provides an exceptional oasis for working and learning.
Additional Business Name: Autism Treatment Center of America
Social Media Specialist
To Commensurate With Experience
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the conception, planning, creation, follow-through and analysis of social media including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Blogs, and Twitter to increase awareness, engagement and participant registrations in program of the Option Institute™ and Autism Treatment Center of America™ including:
o Ensuring pages are updated regularly for Facebook best practices and changing technology
o Creating engaging posts
o Training the organization’s staff in Facebook best practices and provide them with regular, timely feedback
o Maintaining Facebook posting schedule
o Reviewing pages daily
o Respond to private Facebook messages and comments on posts
o Facebook ad creation
o Creating Facebook events
• E-Communications and blasts, digital promotion materials
• Copy writing, content creation, blogging
• Projects supporting global extension of client base
• Reporting and analysis
• Maintaining The Option Institute brand/style guide
• Experience with After FX and Premier Video Editing Program a plus
• On-site Registration Assistance (minimum of 4 per year)
* Bachelor’s degree in related field, and at least three years related work experience.
* Excellent written/verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Copy writing/content creation experience writing for e-communication, blogging, web, promotions
* High level of proficiency in MS office-Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics
* Excellent working knowledge of social media to support business
* Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task successfully under pressure