• Install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain injection molding machinery, including mechanical and electrical components.
• Troubleshoot and install air, water, and hydraulic systems, including new pipes, hoses, valves, and manifolds.
• Install, modify, and program automatic and other ancillary machinery and equipment (robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers).
• Set up and pull injection molds (as required), and dictated, by the production schedule.
• Troubleshoot existing processes to maintain or improve quality parts by the use of process controls.
• Read blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot machines.
• Support preventive and any maintenance programs for all equipment, including cleaning and lubrication of shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as temperature controllers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
Have at least 5+ years of injection molding maintenance experience, and good communication skills.
Troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Installing and maintaining ancillary equipment related to injection molding operations;
Knowledge of basic molding troubleshooting, including the ability to review a part and identify the source of the problem.