Company Description: Community Health Programs is a network of health centers and caring professionals that provide outstanding primary and preventive care for patients of all ages. What’s truly unique to CHP is our broad spectrum of support services that extend beyond medical and dental issues to strengthen families and improve children’s well-being. The region is a federally designated rural community and a Medically Underserved Population Area.
Community Health Programs embraces its role as a nonprofit health care provider and community partner. We are a leader in the communities we serve by providing high quality healthcare, dental services, wellness education and family support services. CHP outreach provides free health screenings, insurance enrollment assistance as well as information so people can learn how to take better care of themselves and their families.
Dental Receptionist, with benefits-Gt Barrington
To Commensurate With Experience
Pittsfield, Great Barrington
High School or Equivalent
The Dental Receptionist welcomes patients to Community Health Programs Dental Center and checks all pre-exam requirements including patient information. S/he collects co-payment and notifies providers that patients have arrived for their appointments. S/he calls patients in advance to remind them of appointment and checks referrals as needed. S/he is responsible for the providers’ schedules and insures that patients and providers are notified accordingly. The Receptionist supports the mission, values, and vision of CHP.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a busy office setting
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
• Responds promptly to customer needs;
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
• Responds to requests for service and assistance;
• Meets commitments and is punctual.
• Follows policies and procedures;
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
• Supports organization's goals and values.
• Flexible: Willing to step in when needed for additional administrative support
• Prior Dental experience a plus
• Spanish speaking, bilingual candidate strongly preferred.
• Maintains confidentiality;
• Keeps emotions under control.
• Professional, welcoming, and pleasant personality.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Located in our Great Barrington Dental & Pittsfield Neighborhood Dental practices.