Company Description: Community Health Programs is a network of health centers and caring professionals that provide outstanding primary and preventive care for patients of all ages. What’s truly unique to CHP is our broad spectrum of support services that extend beyond medical and dental issues to strengthen families and improve children’s well-being. The region is a federally designated rural community and a Medically Underserved Population Area.
Community Health Programs embraces its role as a nonprofit health care provider and community partner. We are a leader in the communities we serve by providing high quality healthcare, dental services, wellness education and family support services. CHP outreach provides free health screenings, insurance enrollment assistance as well as information so people can learn how to take better care of themselves and their families.
Dental Hygienist PT (24 hrs) North Adams, MA
License - Preference: Required
Summary: The Dental Hygienist provides patient education, intra-oral and dextra-oral examinations of every patient seen, prophylaxis cleaning and polishing of the teeth, and Root Scaling and Planning for periodontal disease per practice protocols and as directed by the dentist. The Dental Hygienist supports the mission, values, and vision of CHP and follows all compliance protocols.
• Must have graduated with an Associates in Dental Hygiene from an accredited school.
• Must have a valid Massachusetts license to practice as a Dental Hygienist
• Maintain a current CPR license.
• Attend continuing education meetings at the dental center when scheduled.
• Be efficient and proficient in Dentrix and any other software required at the Dental Center.