Company Description: Why join us?
•Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
•We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
•We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
•The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more.
About The Annie Selke Companies
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.
$14.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
We're excited to be looking for a Swatching Warehouse Associate to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to our Sewing, Embroidery, and Swatching Manager, you will provide full-scope of operational support for our Distribution activities including but not limited to: Shipping, Receiving, Order Picking, Order Packing, Returns Processing, Report Generation, Quality Control, Item Put-Away, Inventory Control and general workplace maintenance.
This role will be perfect for you if you are hardworking, organized, and up for a fun challenge.
How will you support our team?
• Assist with putting stock away (unpacking pallets, processing returns of rug swatches)
• Keep pick areas full and aisles/shelving neat clean (remove excess plastic packaging)
• Picking and Shipping Customer Orders
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Running the grommet machine when needed
We're looking for someone with...
• Ability to lift-up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Computer Skills - able to learn SAP and Pace-Jet
• Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Meet performance standards of the position in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.