We are accepting applications for a Overnight Registered Nurse (RN) to provide 1:1 support for a young woman with autism and a seizure disorder in a home environment. The Registered Nurse position is part time or full time, 12 hour shifts. The shift is 7:30 PM- 7:30 AM shift and is an awake position in our North Canaan, CT location.
Since 1986, Stanton Home is a leading provider of residential and day services for adults with special needs in both Connecticut and Massachusetts. At Stanton Home we provide supports that enhance quality of life and encourage positive relationships.
Responsibilities of Position of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Registered Nurse will administer and monitor Program Participant's medical needs in accordance with orders by prescribing physicians and medical professionals.
- Registered Nurse will attend and accomplish special training related to the needs of the Program Participant.
- Registered Nurse will make occasional trips to attend to Program Participant when she is visiting her family home.
- Registered Nurse will attend to Program Participant needs related to hygiene and activities of daily living.
- Registered Nurse stay on shift until next Registered Nurse arrives.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for care and medical administration in a residential program supporting one individual with special needs, autism and seizure disorder. Training will be provided.
Compensation and Benefits for Register Nurse (RN):
- Compensation competitive based on experience
- Benefits package including employer matched Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off for flexible use
- Time and a half paid for holidays
- Free meals during work
- Excellent work culture
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Seizure experience or ER/CC experience preferred
- A CT RN license preferred.