Additional Business Name: Thomas J. Sakshaug D.D.S.
Registered Dental Hygienist
$35-40 Per Hour
Up to One Year
Licensed - Preference:
We are seeking a patient and friendly Dental Hygienist to join our small, yet motivated office. We like to play by the rules and have an incredible team-oriented practice. We have the BEST patients ever and are looking for you to help treat our patients and promote good oral health practices. Our dream team is almost complete. We look forward to meeting you. Feel free to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
• Conducting Initial oral screenings and check oral health history
• Cleaning and helping protect patients' teeth including scaling and root planing as required.
• Educating patients of all ages on proper teeth care and giving instructions
• Take Digital X-rays
• Maintain documentation and electronic charts on each patient
• Monitor supplies
• Sterilize Dental Instruments properly
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations including HIPAA
• Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
• Outstanding communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Diploma in Dental Hygiene
• Valid license to practice
• Knowledge of Dentrix a plus, but we can train
Hours: Monday 8 AM-3 PM, Wednesday 8 AM-4 PM, Friday 8 AM-1 PM (Plus or minus 20 hours a week, hours may be varied: You may choose to work half or full days on Monday and/or Friday. Saturdays are also an option)
• Holidays paid on days normally worked
• Employer-paid CE Credits
• Employee Discount on Dentistry
• Accrued Vacation/sick/personal Time
• Retirement plan beginning of second calendar year if minimum requirements are met.
Experience & Education:
• Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
• Knowledge of Dentrix and Dexis is advantageous.