Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Summer Operations Staff
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Summer Operations include, but are not limited to:
• Greet guests• Check tickets• Assist guests with general resort information• Instruct guests on how to use activities safely• Monitor guests during their activities and ensure they are participating in activities in a safe manner• Assist guests as they load and unload the chairlift, swing and line• Assist guests as they enter and exit activities• Load and off load alpine sleds from the chairlift• Pick up garbage in base, among other summer operations activities.
This is a seasonal position. Job starts on May 27th.
• 18 or over • Safety conscious • Customer service oriented • Available weekends and holidays • Able to move to and from different work stations and able to move arms and hands • Able to read and comprehend safety and operational guidelines and regulations • Able to lift between 35 and 40 pounds • Able to stand for extended periods of time, work outdoors and withstand • Variable weather conditions • Punctual and prepared to perform work duties • Able to work under minimum supervision • The applicant will consent to a criminal background inquiry that shall be used to determine suitability for employment. consideration for employment will only be granted upon completion of both the application and the online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature. A temporary offer of employment may be made to an applicant on the express condition that Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort LLC. has submitted applicant's completed online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature to DataSource Background Screening Services prior to the offer of temporary offer of employment.