Position Title: Assistant Teller Supervisor
Department: Kellogg Street Branch
Work Arrangement: In- Office
We are guided by our IDEA principles – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility – to support a workforce that reflects our community. Our principles support Greylock’s mission and our goals of building a diverse workforce – reflecting multiple identities – and supporting the diverse communities we serve. We strive to ensure that the spaces in which we work and community members we engage are inclusive.
To be employed by Greylock Federal Credit Union employees must reside in one of the following states: Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, or Connecticut.
Review of the candidate pool for each opportunity with Greylock Federal Credit Union will begin on the fourteenth day of posting.
Under the supervision of the Teller Supervisor, performs a variety of teller and member services to Credit Union members in conformance with established Credit Union policies, strategies and procedures.
Key Job Requirements:
1. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to the members served by the Credit Union while performing all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and Credit Union policies and procedures.
2. Accurately processes a variety of member transactions in accordance with cash handling procedures and policy (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, etc.). Balances cash, work and ensures proper documentation is signed and stamped at end of day.
3. Actively cross sells and provides information concerning Credit Union products and services in accordance with Credit Union policies. Promotes Branch business development and seeks to broaden member base. Responds to member inquiries and refers to Member Services for further action as needed.
4. Adheres to branch security practices and guidelines (secures work station, keys, combinations, key-card and member information), and regulatory compliance. Accountable for organizing work station, inventorying cash/coin, requesting currency and hand counting upon receipt. Keeps abreast of ongoing changes, specific to job knowledge, through the use of comprehension exercises, questionnaires and the GOLD/BVS (Greylock Online Learning and Development) courses.
5. Assists with supervising the daily set-up of the teller line and assigns teller operational responsibilities. Coordinates scheduling. Mentors others in developing skills to achieve individual and branch-specific goals.
6. Assists the Teller Supervisor in Cash Recycler related duties. Including but not limited to; end of day balancing, maintaining cash limits, troubleshooting errors and jams, scheduling routine maintenance in accordance with vendor recommendations.
7. Actively participates in all sales campaigns through the use of Product Knowledge Center and in-branch coaching.
8. Is accountable for performing the key job requirements of a Senior Teller.
9. Uses Greylock’s principles of Relationship Decisioning.
10. Manages the vault, including serving as the Vault Teller for a minimum of three months during the year.
11. Acts as liaison between Credit Union and program administrators and maintains related records.
12. Performs transaction overrides, after completing Override Comprehension Training. Is ATM balance certified. Conducts “out of balance” cash drawer difference audits when necessary and corrects Teller errors. Can open and close the branch.
13. Promotes the Credit Union wherever and whenever possible. Encouraged to actively represent the Credit Union in local civic, community and professional organizations.
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that from time to time other duties related and unrelated to the above, may be assigned and, therefore, required.
• High School diploma or its equivalent plus specialized training and coursework.
• Preferred: Minimum two-years cash handling experience or in a prior Teller position.
• Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills and attention to detail required.
• Preferred: Good working knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
• Preferred: A basic understanding of compliance regulations adhered to in the branch network.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively process a high volume of transactions.
• Perform as a team player, displaying positive and professional attitude toward members and co-workers.
• Ability to use various types of office equipment, including office software, spread sheet applications, adding machines, cash recyclers (as applicable) and PC proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for a long period of time.
Assists full and part-time Tellers with training, questions and decision-making skills.
The salary range for this role is $18.01 to $22.52 an hour. This is the salary range we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may pay more than the posted range for exceptionally qualified individuals. An employee’s pay position within the pay band will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience (job and life), skills (specific and transferable), seniority, performance, and business organizational needs. This range may also be modified in the future.
|Sep 15||Full Time||Teller, Great Barrington Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Great Barrington|
|Sep 15||Full Time||Teller Supervisor, Kellogg Street Branch||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Pittsfield|
|Sep 15||Full Time||Personal Lines Account Manager II, Greylock Insurance Agency||Greylock Federal Credit Union||Adams|