Company Description: Situated in the heart of Massachusetts’ Berkshire Mountains, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is an upscale hotel offering upscale accommodations for Great Barrington vacations, weekend getaways
and business travel.
Front Desk Associate
To Commensurate With Experience
Hotel & Restaurant
High School or Equivalent
The award winning Berkshire Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington by Marriott (Hotel) is seeking a friendly, outgoing individual who loves our guests as much as we do. The ideal Front Desk Agent candidate must be able to multi task, work in a faced paced environment, and possess great attention to detail. The qualified candidate will be responsible for customer service, checking in and out guests complaint with Marriott Standard, and responding to guests needs and requests. Plus, take advantage of international Marriott travel discounts. Come join our team!
- Must have excellent communication, phone, and hospitality skills.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area.
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests.
- You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to or equal to 50pounds without assistance.
- Must have a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and holidays. Shifts can be either 7:00am - 3:00pm or 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Previous hotel experience a plus, but not required.
- Hotel is non-smoking to all associates while on property.
- Part-time or Full-time
- Pay rate starting at $12.00 per / Negotiable
Apply online via Berkshire Jobs or in person at 249 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• A fantastic smile
• Morning Shift 7am-3pm. Flexible schedule including some holidays and weekend
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Detail oriented
• Strong computer skills
• Great communication skills