Seniors need help on the weekends too. Do you have some time to share? As little as 4 hours Saturday and/or Sunday can make a big difference!
Do you want an opportunity to build relationships with people who need you? Have you cared for children or your own older family members? Do you have a desire to make a difference? These are the qualifications to be an in-home Caregiver for the elderly.
Before you apply! Do you qualify?
- You can pass a criminal background check.
- You have a driver's license and reliable vehicle
- You are up to date with your COVID vaccines, including booster.
- You are dedicated to providing reliable care.
Sound like you? Call (413) 216-5456 or click to apply.
- $17.50 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience
- $19.00 to $19.50 for specialized care
- Companionship, Conversation, & Activities
- Stand-by Assist, Mobility, Transfers
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Hygiene (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Light Housekeeping
- Occasional Transportation – errands or appointments
- Up to $1,200 sign on bonus
- Set a flexible schedule and then count on consistent clients and hours
- 24 hour support from supervisors including nurse and social worker
- Paid training both initial and ongoing
- Opportunities to advance to specialized dementia care, dementia club and administrative positions
- Gas allowance and mileage reimbursement
- Health and dental insurance for full time positions
Interested? Call (413) 216-5456 or click to apply. Video interviews available.