Company Description: With its gracious ambiance and eclectic decor, The Orchards Hotel effortlessly combines luxurious accommodations with modern amenities.
Featuring 3100 sq ft of meeting space and 49 guest rooms. The Orchards provides exceptional service in a rewarding atmosphere.
Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant
Hotel & Restaurant
High School or Equivalent
The Orchards Hotel is actively searching for an efficient, detailed, and self-motivated Housekeeper / Guest Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team. This is a Part Time position.
Orchards Hotel, managed by Hay Creek Hotels, is nestled within the picturesque town of Williamstown, Massachusetts and set against the backdrop of the magnificent Berkshire Mountains. The 49-room property expertly blends old-fashioned New England elegance with modern convenience. Visit orchardshotel.com for more information. Be sure to Follow @Hay Creek Hotels on Linkedin for future employment updates!
• Report to supervisor for daily tasks and room assignment. Collect any information regarding guest requests, to-do items, and an accurate list of check-ins and outs for the day.
• Clean all guestrooms to the satisfaction of the housekeeping supervisor and in accordance with the standards and policies of the company.
• Keep cart inventory stocked and organized at all times. Maintain Laundry area and storage closets, keeping them cleaned and organized at all times.
• Ensure all guest room floors, hallways, and public areas are cleaned.
• Adhere to all Safety and Security policies and procedures outlined by the housekeeping department and the company.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
• Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
• Competitive Salary/Wages
• Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
• Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
• Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
• Free Parking
• Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
• Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
• 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
• Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
• Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
• Supportive, open-door policy work environment
• Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
• Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
• Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
• 1 year cleaning experience required, hotel environment preferred
• Neat and professional appearance
• Positive, team player attitude
• Self-motivated individual
• Flexibility to work nights or mornings, weekends, holidays, and busy seasonal days (i.e. town festivals).