Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (8-4:30 with ½ hour lunch) and rotational weekend on-call hours
Areas of Responsibility:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance issues within the building and resident apartments, general and routine cleaning of the interior and exterior to ensure the efficient management of the apartment community and the comfort, welfare and safety of the tenants.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
• Inspects apartment upon tenant upon move-in and move out as directed by Property Manager.
• Prepare apartment for new tenant by completing all maintenance related items from the turnover checklist.
• Maintains Unit Prep report
• Maintains weekly property report to be forwarded to Property Manager on Mondays.
• Shows apartment to prospective tenants when necessary.
• Performs pre-rental inspection and completes pre-rental inspection forms.
• Maintains an up-to-date log of all maintenance related activities.
• Attend to or repair all tenant maintenance issues.
• Assists with seasonal fall clean up, spring clean-up, lawn care and snow removal.
• Maintains a daily log as to project activities and events other than maintenance activities, such as tenant activities, outside contractor work, official visitors to the project and weather conditions. Additional responsibility of maintaining a file of work orders for repairs made to correct deficiencies as noted by the tenant.
• Check for property damage, safety hazards and for proper exterior lighting daily.
• Performs general repair duties (replacement of electrical fixtures, toilet repairs, equipment installations (504 accommodations), drywall, basic carpentry and flooring repairs).
• Goes to local supply centers to pick up supplies for the project always using a PO.
• Distributes flyers or other materials to each apartment as requested by management.
• Maintain proper levels of inventory for maintenance supplies and places orders as necessary.
• Maintains a service log for gym equipment, common room appliances, etc.
• Monitors parking lots for safety hazards, ensures that cars are parked appropriately and coordinates parking during snow removal.
• Unlocking and locking of patio doors during working hours.
• Maintains safety logs to ensure compliance with OSHA code.
• 3+ years general maintenance experience including basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, custodial and grounds keeping
• Valid Driver’s license required
• Proven ability to multitask with excellent time management skills required
• Excellent customer service skills a must
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively with tenants to address issues and/or concerns.
• Dependable with excellent work ethic a must
• Experience operating a plow, zero-turn commercial lawn-mower, and golf cart necessary
• Basic computer ability helpful