Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
M-F 7:00am to 3:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Assemble vehicles ensuring functionality of systems. Carry out electrical and mechanical assembly of components on painted trucks bodies. See vehicle through final inspection for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Run electrical wiring using in-house built and prebuilt wiring harnesses.
- Install all interior and exterior lighting following workorders.
- Install exterior electronics such as thermal cameras, 360 camera systems, etc.
- Install exterior components such as glass, bumpers, hitches, roof turrets, winches etc.
- Install interior components such as seats, cabinets, benches, carpets etc.
- Three plus (3+) years in the automotive industry working on mechanical and electrical systems.
- High school diploma required
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is plus