Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI is seeing a Staff Accountant, particularly Financial Reporting for a company in Great Barrington.
This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. There will also be contact with other managers which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Job Classification: Direct hire, Full Time
• Supporting the CFO and Accounting operations of our multi-company & multi-state organization.
• Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
• Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
• Manage & ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Execute timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the CFO in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the semi-annual Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall company goals and objectives.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources • while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Work with the CFO to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the accounting workflow and provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues within the finance department.
• Support CFO with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Required Software Programs:
POS systems (training for these provided):