Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
Responsible for financial records and activities of companies. Responsible for compliance with state and federal financial regulations. Assist in financial matters.
Responsible for properly recording all financial transactions in a timely manner
to accurately reflect the financial position of each entity; responsible for the preparation of all financial reports and records of such entities; responsible for complying with all state and federal regulations affecting the financial operations of each entity; assisting with the budget preparation of entities under contract, will serve as back-up for Accounting Department reporting directly to Accounting Manager.
• Preparation of financial statements monthly for entities by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from other departments.
• Prepare financial reports and correspondence for/to project owners and agencies per management agreements.
• Analyze information by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries with supporting records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements
• Keep current schedule of entity accounts, where located, type of account, and yield.
• Preparing bank reconciliations and managing other bank activities.
• Answers accounting and financial question by researching and interpreting data.
• Prepare any financial information required by other staff members or property representative.
• Assist in budget preparation for entities
• Compile information required for auditors and assist with audit performance completion
Associates degree required - Bachelor’s Degree preferred
3+ years of accounting experience required
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
High attention to detail and accuracy highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Confidentiality and Integrity
Effective verbal and written communication skills