Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
$50,000 Per Year
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI Employment Services has an immediate need for Contract Administrator / Project Coordinator. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
The Contract Administrator is a critical role with respect to supporting the activities of the Project Management Team. The role interfaces with various internal/external partners and subcontractors to ensure that proper documentation, contracts, timing and billing is being communicated between parties. Additionally the role tracks materials needed for foundations and the erection process and coordinates shipping dates with internal departments. Keeping up with Project Managers to ensure updated project notes are available for review meetings and to keep other departments updated on project timelines and key criteria as well as maintaining notes and action items from review meetings are critical to success of the role.
• Provide administrative support for design and construction projects, to include correspondence, file management, invoicing, and closeout processes.
• In coordination with Project Manager’s issue and track status of PO’s and contracts for design and construction services.
• Develop and maintain subcontract log
• Maintain necessary insurance certificates & work with team members to ensure that insurance certificates and bonds are being managed as needed.
• Monthly/Weekly reporting as required per job
• Set up subcontracts for signature
• Set up, maintain and closeout files for all projects. Keeping job filed for corresponding job retention period.
• Process Lien Waivers, Subcontractor AIA’s and payments.
• Processing final Job Closeout Documents
• Coordinate resolutions to modification requests to vendor subcontracts, master service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
• Maintain multiple job/company tracking logs.
• Set up and track department trainings as required.
• Work with Field employees to arrange hotels, track safety reports, process timesheets, and lining up rental equipment as needed.
• Maintain and distribute meeting notes
• Ordering and tracking materials for jobs
• Mailing and FedExing
• Excellent Organizational Skills to maintain important documents and files
• Proficiency with MS Office tools
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with internal and external suppliers and customers
• Knowledge of construction contracts and contract process